Bringing clarity to your communications
The political and communications landscape has never been more complex. You need to understand that complexity, but then cut through it with clarity. Clear objectives, clear strategies, clear messages.
That’s where Field Consulting come in.
- Read the Guardian review of the new restaurant opened up under Field’s offices on Southwark Street https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2016/oct/07/over-london-se1-restaurant-review-pizza-marina-oloughlin?CMP=twt_gu
- The Word From Westminster deserves a summer holiday. So unless we get another new Govt TWFW will return refreshed and tanned on 2 September
- We’re hiring a new Account Manager for @we_are_field - deadline is 29 July - great job, superb clients, have a look http://www.w4mpjobs.org/JobDetails.aspx?jobid=56783
- We are hiring. We’re looking for a talented Account Manager to join our growing team. Details here http://www.w4mpjobs.org/JobDetails.aspx?jobid=56783
- “For Heaven’s sake man, GO!” - Cameron to Corbyn - read our take on Labour this week http://wearefield.co.uk/for-heavens-sake-man-go/
- Read the Field take on Bojo losing his mojo http://wearefield.co.uk/bojo-loses-his-mojo/